Virtual IT Director
With our Virtual IT Director service, we become your most trusted and senior IT member and fulfil a role that internally you would refer to as IT Director, Chief Technology Officer or Chief Information Officer. The service will provide you with an experienced and capable professional providing board level IT technology and strategic planning advice.
What Is A Virtual IT Director?
Most typically, small to medium sized businesses do not need to employ a full time IT director, or will have the benefit of a senior-level stakeholder with the technology skills to drive IT. With this in mind, we offer ongoing strategic support in the form of a Virtual IT Director to work with our clients helping them to address their key business challenges.
Using an initial strategic review and audit process to agree a baseline and the means of tracking progress, a strategic Virtual IT Director helps drive forward technology and track IT progression, whilst measuring business improvement.
Our tailored approach can also be expanded to provide help with the implementation of new business applications, and reviewing user processes and infrastructure services necessary to deliver an efficient, resilient and high-performance IT service.
Why do you need a Virtual IT Director?
Your Virtual IT Director can:
- Reduce costs through procurement and manage future CAPEX spend
- Work as an advisory at board or management committee level, providing IT input to business needs
- Ensure your workforce receive the best of breed solutions and are not left dependent on outdated solutions that lead to reduced productivity
- Create standards and known outcomes for the delivery and management of IT services
Key Virtual IT Director Benefits
Businesses can stand to gain a range of benefits, including:
- Flexible service to suit business requirements and budget
- Independent guidance aimed at all levels within the business
- Technical roadmap and guidance to support business growth
- Detailed understanding of IT expenditure and budgets
- Technical jargon translated in to meaningful commercial advice
- Data protection management and policy implementation support
- In-business IT project lead to mitigate risks and ensure success
Contact Matrix IT
To find out more about Virtual IT Director services for your business, please call us on +44 1329 888 444, or leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.