Your Company Communications accessible anywhere via VoIP
As businesses embrace remote working and robust contingency plans, then voice over IP or VoIP phone systems should be considered. Built in the cloud, the need for on-premise equipment is removed, making this solution flexible as it can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection.
Our VoIP systems are managed as part of our managed services, ensuring you have support when you need it. Providing up to 5000 minutes per handset, VoIP telephone systems should be enough for your telesales staff.
Staff can choose between the options of using a handset (with a headset), a mobile app, or both. Each option provides a feature rich experience and includes all the standard features you would expect of a telephone system.
Enhanced features, such as CRM integration, call recording, and conferencing on the fly are just a few of the many available functions to benefit businesses.
Seamless Migration to VoIP
At Matrix, our qualified technicians will walk through your configuration and ensure your new hosted system is fully tailored and configured to your needs before switching over your numbers, ensuring minimal disruption. Once you are happy with the new system configuration and training, we will port your numbers for you and provide a go live date.
What do you need for a VoIP Phone?
Matrix will carry out a survey of your existing office connectivity and advise on suitability for VoIP systems. Additionally, we will test your internet connection to ensure that the system will work without interruption. Finally, you can choose from one of our leading handset ranges or simply choose to use the softphone application on a laptop, PC or mobile.
Why Change over to a VoIP System?
Here are just a few benefits from using our VoIP system:
- Emergency home working – The system works the same in your office and remotely.
- Integration of your mobile phone with your office phone system.
- The ability to remotely change your out-of-office greetings.
- Receive your voicemail with your email.
- Robust disaster recovery plan – Matrix can provide a DRP for your phone system in the event of an emergency.
- Location Independence – Enabling users to be provided with a single telephone number that routes incoming calls to any available handset. Very useful for remote staff, but also as a basic form of disaster recovery, allowing the users to dial in to the service and follow the appropriate voice prompts.
- Improved call answering – Allowing users to create routing paths via colleagues, ensuring that the call is answered by a human, rather than the standard default voicemail when a member of staff is unavailable. This reduces call back charges and increases customer satisfaction by avoiding voicemail services.
- View the status of people on their phone system to know whether to transfer a call.
- Locate a record automatically in your CRM system when a contact calls you.
- Transfer and record a call from your mobile phone or home phone to a co-worker.
Our team would be happy to review your existing systems and advise on how we can migrate you to a feature rich and robust hosted solution.
VoIP Services in Hampshire
Matrix IT are business connectivity specialists, based in Fareham, Hampshire. If you are interested in the benefits of migrating to VoIP systems for your business, please contact us today by calling 01329 888 444, or send us an email. We provide services to businesses throughout Fareham, Portsmouth, Chichester, Southampton, Havant, Waterlooville, Winchester, and surrounding areas.