Microsoft Azure was released on February 1st, 2010 and is over two hundred products and a growing collection of integrated cloud services, it is used to build, deploy and manage applications through Microsoft’s data centres.
In an ever-changing world we need an ever-advancing platform, and Microsoft Azure provides just that. With Azure, you have the ability to build out systems for short term development without the upfront investment, through to scalable solutions that can be expanded as you increase staff count.
Azure provides over 200 services from eighteen different categories, some of them include computing, networking, storage, IoT, migration, mobile, analytics, artificial intelligence, and other machine learning, management and developer tools, security, databases and web services.
Cloud computing applications and platforms have changed the ways in which businesses function, and have made processes easier. More than 77% today have some portion of their computing infrastructure in the cloud.
Benefits of moving to Azure include:
- You’re business is covered. With regional and global back-up options, your business can confidently know all it’s systems are covered from any disaster or threats.
- Passwords tend to be a problematic issue for businesses so Azure provides security as the software enables secure logon for users.
- It is fast and reliable. According to Microsoft, connections don’t go over the public internet and they offer more reliability and faster speeds than typical Internet connections.
- It doesn’t make GDPR an issue. GDPR is the most significant change to EU privacy law in two decades so with the most compliance offerings of any cloud service provider, the Microsoft Cloud is here to support your data compliance initiatives.
- Azure Solutions are integrated with almost everything so it can carry out busy critical processes without hassle.
For more information on moving to Microsoft Azure, please contact us via email or phone at 01329 888444.