Microsoft Office 365 is a group of software and services subscriptions which provide productivity software and related services to customers, changing the way businesses work. It is the ideal platform to achieve your business’ productivity as it accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop meaning all files are synchronized so employees can pick up work right where you left off.
What apps come with Office 365?
It’s safe to say that everyone uses or has used these at some point in their lives but the apps that come with Office 365 are Word , PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access, and Publisher, everything a colleague needs on a daily basis.
Why your business should move to Office 365:
- Office 365 offers data protection and backup so you have peace of mind that you’ll never lose the data you use.
- Works on a pay as you go rate. If your business grows, simply pay for additional services and extra storage. This means your business doesn’t need to buy new hard drive for storage space and you can just pay for what you need.
- It is available on the cloud, so you don’t have to worry about servers. It can also integrate with your company’s on-premises solutions if needs be.
- As it is based in the cloud, it allows you and your employees to work from absolutely anywhere on any form of device without security being an issue.
- Once you’ve moved to Office 365 you’ll have instant access to updates and bug fixes as soon as they’re ready and issued by Microsoft so you’ll always have an efficient system with the newest updates.
If you would like more advice or are interested in moving to Microsoft Office 365, please contact us via email or phone at 01329 888444 to find out more.