Helpdesk member Sam Searle is one of the newest members to the team and has joined us as a Level 1 Helpdesk Apprentice. We’re sure you’ll hear him buzzing on the phone soon if you haven’t already!
- What is your name, age, place of birth, job role and length of service at Matrix IT?
Sam Searle, 19, I was born in Portsmouth and I’m a Level 1 Helpdesk apprentice. I started at Matrix in July 2019
- If you could do one thing in life what would that be?
If I could do one thing, I would like to be able to help those in need
- What are your hobbies and passions?
I have a passion for music, sports and messing around with new tech
- How would you describe yourself?
I would describe myself as a creative, independent and honest person
- Do you have any pets and children?
I do not have any pets nor do I have any children
- What is your favourite possession?
My favourite possession is my first PC that I ever built. I still use and upgrade that desktop PC to this day
- What is your favourite quote?
“The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.” ― H. Jackson Brown Jr
- What motivates or inspires you?
I am motivated and inspired by the people around me from what they have been able to achieve
- What are your goals for the future?
My goals for the near future is to be able to move out and live in a house of my own and to see what happens from there
- What do you love most about your job?
I love being able to work within an environment with outstanding people and to be able to learn something new every day
- Describe your biggest achievement to date
My biggest achievement so far is that I played semi-professional gaming for a team called Mouse Sports for roughly 2 months
- Who is your idol, mentor or someone that inspires you?
The people who inspire me are my parents and friends as they have been able to help my personality grow over the years
- Why Matrix?
- I would not ask for a different place of work. I get to work with passionate people who have the same interests as me and a place of work which can offer a chance of progression